March 21, 2013

awkward and awesome thursday



Most of these awkward and awesomes are stuff from last week that I never posted FYI ;)

Awkward:

-writing this post at 10 o'clock at night...eeep! (but hey, it's still Thursday ;)
-driving in the most horrible rainy/foggy weather where you could barely see two cars in front if you. 
-trying to sell a bag of clothes at Plato's Closet and having them tell me that the brands were too old....hun, I bought that shirt just last year.
-pulling up to someone in front of the redbox with my headlights on like it's an interrogation. Sorry innocent movie renter.
-having been given strict instructions to buy bananas at the store to use in a recipe latter that day and finding them ALL completly bright green! Really? You haaaad to get a new shipment today?
-this kid on the awana team I help with walking around the entire night with his eyelids flipped up. Eww!

Awesome:

-saw a bubblegum pink slug bug. Pretty much the best thing that happened to me on that particular day.
-finished Oliver Twist. You totally had it comin to you Fagon!
-that /\ stationary from Target. Every thing that store produces is pure happiness.
-I've started painting. I never paint!? But I'm loving it!
-my sister randomly bringing me home my favorite Starbucks drink.
-Disney from Ruffles and Stuff is now following me on instagram and that makes me a wee bit excited x)
-the first day of spring!!!
-Oh, and last but not least....I'm going to California with my sister for spring break :D



xo
summer

7 comments:

  1. woop woop! have fun in california! make sure you post pics on instagram =))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love these posts! :D
    oh, California sounds *amazing* right now, i cannot wait to go back and visit again!
    have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I still have to finish reading Oliver Twist... and I got that book in elementary school, oops!

    Have fun in California! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe,love this! I hate it when the supermarket doesn't have the exact thing you need that day, but go back the next and there is an over flow of it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh man, I'm going to have to pick up that stationary ASAP! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I love this type of post, and the stationery is so cute! Have an amazing time in California *not jealous at all ;)*

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

I would so ever enjoy hearing what you have to say. . .

xo
summer