March 11, 2013

five things

:: new notepad courtesy of the dollar section in Target ::

Spring is on it's way and as this merry little season draws nearer, there's nothing that excites me more then the thought of taking beautiful pictures outside! I've stretched my creativity this winter with various indoor photos, but I'm ready for sunshine, grass, and flowers now. I just find such immense pleasure in setting things up all pretty and taking nice pictures of them! My family may poke fun at me for it but I don't let that bother me ;) There's not much people can say that could stop me from doing what I love and enjoy.

"And He has filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, with intelligence, with knowledge, and with all craftsmanship, to devise artistic designs, to work in gold and silver and bronze..."
~ Exodus 35:31-32


:: homemade sour cream raisin bread ::


:: new all-time favorite photo editing app ::


:: a little deer in the yard ::

:: scheduling out my studying for the SAT ::

xo
summer

12 comments:

  1. You and your blog are super cute. I love the after glow app.
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm soo excited for this Spring, especially since it will be the first spring with my new Nikon. ^_^ Gonna be awesome! btw, what kinda of camera do you normally use?
    And I *love* that deer picture. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness, yes. so excited for spring.
    the afterglow app is the best. I also really love the VSCO photo editing app:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo! I'll have to check that one out :)

      xo
      summer

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your SAT's! I believe that all standardized testing comes straight from hell:)

    When Mine Became Ours

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love afterglow - such a great app! Good luck for your SAT prep. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the SAT! I totally understand what it is like to study for it...I have been studying for it over a year and just took my last one this Saturday. :) So stick to it and you will be rewarded!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree about photographin' spring. Also, that raisen bread loooks delicious! And the editing program! How do you get it? is it something a computer can download too? AND THE DEER IBN THE YARD...so precious. <3 GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and I believe it's just a phone app.

      xo
      summer

      Delete
  8. i'm ready for spring too! i want to plant flowers like crazy lol. we have had some sun but i know it's just a calm spot before the rains start again. ( i live in oregon that's just how she rolls ;)
    xo
    p.s. good luck with SAT studying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are gorgeous so don't ever stop!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would so ever enjoy hearing what you have to say. . .

xo
summer