March 9, 2013

Jasmine Ash

:: source ::
Dear Ferrero Roche,
Thank you so much for choosing Jasmine Ash's song Starlight to use in your chocolate commercial. If it hadn't of been for you, I might not have ever discovered this fabulous artist. Starlight is now, what I like to call, my "happy song" and Jasmine Ash is now my favorite. Her voice has got this Melanie Martinez sort of sound to it that totally draws me in because she was my favorite contestant on The Voice. Your chocolate is pretty good too, but you know what they say......music is food for the soul!

xo
summer

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch a lot of TV so I Youtube'd this song, I'm in love! Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Isn't it just the best?!

      xo
      summer

      Delete

I would so ever enjoy hearing what you have to say. . .

xo
summer