March 19, 2013

today it is sunny

It's been a while since I've let a whole week go by without posting.... but I was in one of those phases of life where I just wanted to be "in the moment" of things. So I let it go and told myself I'd get back on schedule with blogging today.

The weather is slowly transitioning to spring over here and more than ever I want to spend my time outside! Today it is sunny. And as I write this, I can feel the warmth of the sun on my back, promising even sunnier days ahead. The sky no longer wears its drab shades of gray but is swelling optimistically with blue. Grass that has laid dormant, suppressed under layers of white, is now exposed and soaking up every drop of sunshine it can get. *sigh* Spring is my favorite.

And I couldn't end this post with out sharing my favorite piece of happy from the week ;) If you've heard of and love the song "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg, you will just HAVE to watch the adorable music video for it! It's pretty much a creative work of art.



I hope you all have a lovely week of warmer temperatures and brighter hopes!

xo
summer

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Spring! It's taking it's time over here :)

    Your description of it will have to do for me, for now!

    ReplyDelete

I would so ever enjoy hearing what you have to say. . .

xo
summer